- 3,722,209 Users
- 2,244,252 Discussions
- 7,849,704 Comments
- 2 Introduce Yourself!
- 137 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 58 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 51 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 61 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 76 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 32 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
"You don't have permission to do that" when trying to explore discussion forums
Hello. I'm sure this question has been asked, but I have no way of knowing because I don't have permission to view anything.
First of all, I am registered and signed in.
I'm on this page (https://community.oracle.com/mosc/). When I try to select an Oracle Application in the drop down, under Explore Our Discussion Forums, I receive "Permission Problem, You don't have permission to do that". I receive this message for ANY topic I try to select. I cannot select anything under the four headings (Oracle Applications, Infrastructure & Technology, Industries, or Cloud Services). When I select "Find a discussion forum" under connect, I get "No categories were found".
This is very frustrating.