- 3,740,604 Users
- 2,248,280 Discussions
- 7,861,341 Comments
- 5.1K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 299 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 67 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 56 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 66 How Do I Use the Community?
- 15 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 11 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 39 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Import PayablesPaymentRequest error: You must provide a value for the Payee party Id attribute
Does anyone has an idea which column it is pertaining to? Some of the data were imported and some were not but I cannot find the issue because they look the same.
- Load Interface File for Import
- Import Payables Payment Request
- Process succeed but this error "You must provide a value for the Payee party Id attribute." is in the report.