- 5.1K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 342 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 80 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 69 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 72 How Do I Use the Community?
- 22 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 54 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Blank screen appears randomly after user submits credentials from login screen(Oracle Forms 11g)
As soon as correct credentials are submitted on the login screen blank screen appears, but shows the error "invalid username or password" when incorrect credentials are submitted.
On normal circumstances, when correct credentials are submitted colorful screen appears with drop-down menus and an exit button. We tried to work around by debugging and compiling
the forms connected to the login screen form. Moreover, we tried to use the backup from the previous setup before the clone of production to development.