- 3,727,079 Users
- 2,245,319 Discussions
- 7,852,572 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 5 Introduce Yourself!
- 149 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 64 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 52 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 85 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 32 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Suddenly a "duplicate" account?
Yesterday I received an email from Oracle Hub ([email protected]), that I was promoted to Green Ribbon. The mail provided a link (under a button "Check it out") to https://community.oracle.com/hub/profile.
When not logged in that didn't lead anywhere, but if I log in as usual, suddenly there seems to be another profile of me, where I supposedly joined September 2020. It IS using my email, but doesn't have anything else.
Any explanation for that sudden shadow profile appearance? It took me a bit by surprise, as I haven't been around here much (almost never anymore, I'm afraid - in it's new form these forums have lost a lot, if not all, of their attraction to me). So I decided to check it out, which is why I've logged in again (Since a very long time). And now it appears I have a profile here:
The first one being completely empty...