- 3,722,216 Users
- 2,244,253 Discussions
- 7,849,707 Comments
- 2 Introduce Yourself!
- 137 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 58 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 51 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 61 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 76 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 32 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
MOS search for documentation has been broken
A search on MyOracleSupport includes Knowledge Base, Community, and Documentation by default. But any search result under Documentation points to a broken link; you would get error "Error: There has been a network or page error." It's been like this for a long time. When can it be fixed?
Workaround: Everybody is happy to use the faster, more accurate Google search to find anything in documentation (and so nobody bothered to file this request to fix). But it would be nice for Oracle to fix something so simple.