- 5.4K All Categories
- 17 Introduce Yourself!
- 507 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 119 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 90 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 95 How Do I Use the Community?
- 81 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 21 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.9K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 23 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 99 Visual Builder Cloud Service
APEX in ATP Autonomous Database
I've user: APEX_ADMIN (Workspace Administrator) for APEX Workspace. APEX runs in Autonomous ATP in Oracle Cloud ATP Autonomous Database. Today, when I login to APEX it prompted for Password change and I've done that. Since then I am not able to login to my workspace in OCI.
Also, after few attempts the account got locked. But, when I login from "Administration Services" as administrator (ADMIN) password of my Autonomous Database then I found APEX_ADMIN is not at all locked.
Please suggest, how to proceed? How to login to APEX in my workspace and how to unlock my account.