- 3,727,123 Users
- 2,245,325 Discussions
- 7,852,604 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 5 Introduce Yourself!
- 149 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 64 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 52 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 85 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 32 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
How to Clear Selection in the data input form using VBA?
I had a VBA macro that took Entity and Products from a list, put them into data input forms, refreshed them using new intersection of entity and product, and performed some other actions.
Now with Oracle Cloud / EPBCS environment we have a check of invalid intersections. I can't just put a new intersection into the form anymore - I have to clear selections first.
When using manual update, I just select "<Clear Selection> from the form's dropdowns. How do I simulate this action using VBA for SmartView?
P.S. I'm new here. If this questions shall be asked in some other place/forum - please, advise. Thanks!