- 3,727,123 Users
- 2,245,325 Discussions
- 7,852,604 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 5 Introduce Yourself!
- 149 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 64 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 52 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 85 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 32 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Not able to view past discussions
I was holding "Expert" status in the past and I was actively involved in responding to the questions posted by the community members.
When I check now, I am not able to see my old discussions and the badge is "Green Ribbon".
Can you please let me know what is the reason for this issue?