- 3,740,589 Users
- 2,248,276 Discussions
- 7,861,335 Comments
- 5.1K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 299 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 67 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 56 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 66 How Do I Use the Community?
- 15 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 11 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 39 Visual Builder Cloud Service
[email protected] doesn't respond to the document I have sent to the them, what should I do?
Hello guys, so I want to pass OCA Java SE 8 and since I am a minor I have seen and completed a document which is called "Oracle Certification Program Agreement Minor Parent/Guardian Signature Page".
Now, there it was written that I will get a confirmation back from them in 7-14 days, I know that today is 12th day, but I still find it odd since I don't think this process should take so much.
I am planning to pass the test from home and want to know:
1)Do I actually need the confirmation of this document?
2)If yes, then what can I do to finally get an answer.