- 3,728,470 Users
- 2,245,631 Discussions
- 7,853,548 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 5 Introduce Yourself!
- 284 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 62 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 53 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 19 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Migrating from 12c to 19
Are there any issues to migrating a database from version 12c to 19? We do not use stored procedures. We do use sequences. A web article,
https://www.itconvergence.com/blog/oracle-database-19c-whats-new/, suggests that 12c can be "directly" converted to 19. Not sure if this is correct. Thank you.