- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 429 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 102 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 54 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 78 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Migrating from 12c to 19
Are there any issues to migrating a database from version 12c to 19? We do not use stored procedures. We do use sequences. A web article,
https://www.itconvergence.com/blog/oracle-database-19c-whats-new/, suggests that 12c can be "directly" converted to 19. Not sure if this is correct. Thank you.