- 3,741,015 Users
- 2,248,356 Discussions
- 7,861,582 Comments
- 5.1K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 299 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 67 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 56 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 66 How Do I Use the Community?
- 15 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 11 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 39 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Remove the "How Do I Use the Community?" category
Since the How Do I Use the Community? space was set up at the beginning of November 2020 90% of posts to it have been off-topic product questions. All that it is doing is creating work for the moderators who have to move these to the correct place.
Get rid of it.
Genuine "How Do I ... ?" questions should find their way to the general feedback space (which is not exactly a hotbed of activity) and hopefully other community spaces will prove less of a honeytrap for stray product questions.