- 5.1K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 346 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 80 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 71 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 22 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 54 Visual Builder Cloud Service
https://apiary.io/ documentation needs some love
User_SBPHC Member Posts: 2 Green Ribbon
- Not sure where else to report this as there is no 'contact us' or 'contact support' or 'report issue' on https://apiary.io/ which is odd for a service which has paid tiers, so that would be my first question: do you offer support for this service?
- https://apiary.io/ has a footer with 2021, while https://help.apiary.io/ looks outdated with 2020 in the footer.
- https://help.apiary.io/faq/swagger_import/ links to swagger2blueprint which is an archived project https://github.com/apiaryio/swagger2blueprint which links to https://github.com/apiaryio/api-elements.js/tree/master/packages/fury-cli which is 404 - the correct link should be https://github.com/apiaryio/api-elements.js/tree/master/packages/cli