- 5.1K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 345 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 80 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 71 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 73 How Do I Use the Community?
- 22 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 54 Visual Builder Cloud Service
How to obtain the total number of records in a VBCS Business Object using Business object REST GET
I have created a business object TEST in VBCS. The business object provides REST API to GET the records. By default 25 records are returned. I can control the count of records returned using the 'limit' parameter. I have two questions:
- What is the maximum value of limit that is supported by VBCS BO REST API?
- How can I know the total number of records by doing a GET operation?
The REST API give following metadata about the records. But there isn't a 'total' value returned.