- 5.1K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 345 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 80 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 71 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 73 How Do I Use the Community?
- 22 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 54 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Oracle ERP Cloud Password Policy
We know in the ERP App like HCM, we can see and edit the password policy under the user category.
My question is in which table the password policy is stored and under which module of SaaS. I need to access the password policy from the backend. I am not sure if the policy is stored in private tables which are not visible or restricted to access by any API. I need to create a BI report for the password policy.
If the policy is not stored in a table then where it is stored like OAM, ODI and can we access it or not considering it is a SaaS application.