- 3,741,287 Users
- 2,248,404 Discussions
- 7,861,720 Comments
- 5.1K All Categories
- 8 Introduce Yourself!
- 300 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 68 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 56 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 66 How Do I Use the Community?
- 15 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 11 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 40 Visual Builder Cloud Service
How to open n number of instances of a sub-flow/peer-page within the same page frame
The requirement is to enable user to create multiple copies (2-5) from 1 invoice. in the current application they are able to navigate through multiple instances of create/edit invoice page, do the changes that they want and finally click submit on main page which invokes the APIs from all pages and creates those many invoices.