- 3,741,278 Users
- 2,248,404 Discussions
- 7,861,717 Comments
- 5.1K All Categories
- 8 Introduce Yourself!
- 300 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 68 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 56 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 66 How Do I Use the Community?
- 15 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 11 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 40 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Exam Cancelled - case #06761603
I am wondering why some organizations have customer support / chat bot/ email / even telephone number spread all over internet but at the end don't address the concerns of the customer.
And unfortunately PearsonVUE is one.
I have a test case #06761603. Sent multiple emails without reply
Called: from Mozambique to : 0800-995044 without success
Kindly support before my company decide Reject OCI and move to another cloud provide.