- 5.1K All Categories
- 9 Introduce Yourself!
- 319 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 76 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 63 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 69 How Do I Use the Community?
- 15 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 12 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 46 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Claim and share badge option is not showing in certview and acclaim
I have cleared the OCI exam "1Z0-1084-21 - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer 2021 Associate - English (ENU)"on 05.09.2021 and I have received an email from oracle saying create the acclaim account to claim the badge. I have checked but still I couldn’t see my badge in acclaim or certview but I can download the E-certificate. It's been more than 48 hours after taking the exam.
Could you please check and let me know if there is any issue.