- 5.1K All Categories
- 9 Introduce Yourself!
- 319 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 76 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 63 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 69 How Do I Use the Community?
- 15 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 12 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 46 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Does Oracle construction and engineering software has Bill of Operations?
Hi Good day to everyone,
Hope you are safe and healthy during the pandemic situation.
We are a group CPAs focusing on Digital Transformation of Construction industry.
The biggest problem many construction companies in Sri Lanka have is how to incorporate BOM,BOQ and BOO (bill of operations)?
Many construction companies need to incorporate machinery hour times with other BOM estimates. How can we do this Oracle?
*** Moderator action (Timo): removed private contact information as this is not allowed here.***