- 5.4K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 456 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 108 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 83 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 86 How Do I Use the Community?
- 65 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 18 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 83 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Why am I getting the error "You are not a member of this organization"
My company has setup Visual Builder Studio, but whenever I try to login I get the following error displayed:
Visual Builder Studio
You are not a member of this organization
Please contact an administrator for access.
The person who administers access to VBS has given the same access to me as he has to two other people and they can both login without an issue. He tells me I have been added to the following groups:
I'm not sure if these groups are configured within VBS or are something to do with Windows Active Directory!
Any thoughts on why I'm getting this error and how I can troubleshoot/resolve it?