- 5.1K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 344 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 80 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 70 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 73 How Do I Use the Community?
- 22 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 54 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Mapping of query params for Process Objects doesn't work
I'm about to create some interactions with processes and wanted to propagate options for a Select Box / Combo Box from a process task list. The "Quick Start" -> "Add Option" Wizard runs fine until the last step where I can set query parameters for the service call. The mapper doesn't work (see below). This is quite relevant since I am not able to filter the response to a specific process alias / process instance status and I'll get all list of all process instances instead. I tried to add the mapping manually but selecting a different target attribute the editor is stuck.
When entering the mapper the browser console shows some strange errors
Any ideas to overcome this obstacle?
Many thanks in advance, I really appreciate it.