- 5.1K All Categories
- 9 Introduce Yourself!
- 326 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 78 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 64 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 70 How Do I Use the Community?
- 16 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 27 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 49 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Revising options for combo box / select one after closing "Add Options" wizard
Hi all, when adding options of Combo Box / Select One via Quick Start -> Add Options wizard and finishing this wizard, how can I revise these settings ? Is there a way to reopen this wizard or to edit the wizard result? All I could see is that the options attribute of the Select Box / Combo Box is bound to a variable (in my case "taskListPDP") of type "vb/extensions/process/ProcessDataProvider", but I cannot see any JSON file that bears the attribute settings for label and id of the Select Box / Combo Box.
Thanks for any hint.