- 5.1K All Categories
- 9 Introduce Yourself!
- 325 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 78 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 63 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 70 How Do I Use the Community?
- 16 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 48 Visual Builder Cloud Service
How to add eCertificate or badge to LinkedIn Licenses & certifications section
Hi, I've recently passed the exam Architect Associate and got access to badge and eCertificate through CertView. I can share Badge in Linkedin but it's being shared as post which is not common thing for LinkedIn. I want to add Badge to Licences & Certifications tab as we do for Coursera or Udemy or edX. Can I do that? Thanks. (I haven't yet received any email about badge on youracclaim).