- 5.1K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 344 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 80 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 70 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 73 How Do I Use the Community?
- 22 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 54 Visual Builder Cloud Service
«Permission Problem. You don't have permission to do that»
I've issue with my VM's and I need help from support. There is error in Admin Panel «Instance is disabled and will not accept any action requests.. Please contact customer support to reenable». But I can't ask any help neither in the chat because of Free account nor on the forums because of «Permission Problem» error. I've get this error on any forum sub from this page https://community.oracle.com/customerconnect/categories/oracle-cloud-infrastructure-and-platform e.g. Cloud Infrastructure or Management with any browser with two different forum accounts.
How I can get support?