- 5.5K All Categories
- 17 Introduce Yourself!
- 504 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 119 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 90 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 95 How Do I Use the Community?
- 81 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 21 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 6 Community Programs
- 6 Get-Togethers
- 4.9K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 23 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 98 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Search fails depending on "Sort By" option
Go to the Search page and search for the word "synonym" in the "APEX Discussions" category.
Note the initial display of relevant threads from an estimated set of 2.3k search results using the default Best Match sort option.
Change the sort option to Newest. 2.3k results are reported but only one is displayed. Click the Next button: No results found.
Amongst the many disappointments and issues resulting from the switch to the Vanilla Community platform, the Search feature is the worst, and for a year Oracle have done nothing about it.