- 5.3K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 414 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 100 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 80 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 80 How Do I Use the Community?
- 48 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 21 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 29 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 72 Visual Builder Cloud Service
VBCS Tab Flow
I have an application with a flow named "detail". This has a default start page that has headers and the tabs listed in oj-tab-bar(Tab: Overview, Contacts, etc.). I added a flow container and thought of developing each tab as a sub flow. However, this approach does not allow me to use the variables defined in the parent flow "detail". There is an option of using o-switcher but then the code for all the tabs will be in one page. Was wondering what would be the right way to achieve this considering scalability.