- 5.2K All Categories
- 11 Introduce Yourself!
- 357 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 85 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 73 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 3 Community Programs
- 3 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Hello fellow community,
I'm using the custom builder and i have a problem with how the data is formatted. The header row is ordinary income/expense and there is 4 levels to the hierarchy, seen below. When I export the data, the groups are downloaded into one column but i rather each group downloaded into separate columns, see the "YES" section.
I think below is where i change the formatting but not too sure cause everything i changed is not working.