- 5.3K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 414 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 100 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 80 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 80 How Do I Use the Community?
- 48 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 21 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 29 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 72 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Custom field added is not appearing in the 'Compare To Attribute' of Subscription Rules
We have created a custom field called 'Renewal Month' and we want to add it to the subscription rules in Manage matrix classes of Subscription Configuration,but we are unable to add it since it is not found in 'Compare To Attribute' .We want the ability to add custom fields to matrix classes
.Screenshots added to help.