- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 441 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 60 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
our database was migrated from 12c to 19c. But some features are not working.
dbms_xmlgen is not working. In my custom package we used dbms_xmlgen instead of
dbms_xmlquery. dbms_xmlquery is not supported in 19c.
usually we user for this dbms_xmlgen is for to extract the data from xml and we use in query.
after migrated we cannot extract the data file xml .
please let me know if any ideas to over come this issue.