- 5.5K All Categories
- 17 Introduce Yourself!
- 506 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 119 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 90 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 95 How Do I Use the Community?
- 81 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 21 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 6 Community Programs
- 6 Get-Togethers
- 4.9K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 23 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 98 Visual Builder Cloud Service
I am receiving Permission Problems when I try and view discussion articles
I 've am trying the read the following article but whenever I click on the link I get "Permission Problem you don't have permission to do that"
I have been provided a Oracle support account that is linked to my companies identifier. So I am unsure why I would not be allowed to view articles on the community portal
Please can you advise how this can be resolved?