- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 440 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 59 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
convert pdf file to base64
Hello everyone. Please your support. I'm using Visual Builder and I already have the option to upload a PDF file. I must send that file through a standard API so that the PDF can be attached to the ERP. I already have the API and can now load the file on the screen, but I need to convert the PDF file to base64 so that it can be read by the API.
I am using this code in the JS: btoa(fileSet)); // fileSet is the uploaded file.
This returns me Base64 but when I open the PDF it shows that the file is damaged. This returns me Base64 but when I open the PDF it shows that the file is damaged.