- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 441 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 83 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 59 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Results are not displayed after taking the OCI exam.
I took the test in the early morning of 2/26 and got a passing score and finished it. When I receive one acceptance email and search on CertView, nothing is found. Also, even after the exam is over, the test application site 'Sorry, you missed your check-in time. This counts as 1 attempt.' This phrase is written In fact, the exam was completed without being late for check-in time. What should I do?