- 5.5K All Categories
- 17 Introduce Yourself!
- 506 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 119 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 90 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 95 How Do I Use the Community?
- 81 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 21 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 6 Community Programs
- 6 Get-Togethers
- 4.9K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 23 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 98 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Results are not displayed after taking the OCI exam.
I took the test in the early morning of 2/26 and got a passing score and finished it. When I receive one acceptance email and search on CertView, nothing is found. Also, even after the exam is over, the test application site 'Sorry, you missed your check-in time. This counts as 1 attempt.' This phrase is written In fact, the exam was completed without being late for check-in time. What should I do?