- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 441 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 60 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
How to Ask something ?? I`ve got error "Access Denied"
I try start discussion but got
Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://splash.oracle.com/tech/developers/post/discussion/oracle-analytics-server?" on this server. Reference #18.2d601502.1646052378.27eab1f1
URL http://splash.oracle.com/tech/developers/post/discussion/oracle-analytics-server? is not available from any browsers-
Network Error (dns_unresolved_hostname) Your requested host "splash.oracle.com" could not be resolved by DNS. For assistance, contact your network support team.
I is normal or NOT?