- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 441 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 83 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 59 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
online exam proctors
As a polite question/discussion point what i would recommend to the Exam proctors , particularly OCI this evening is that if they are unhappy with the exam room conditions that they address the candidate in a polite and clear manner by their name so that they aware whom is being addressed.
If they simply shout something inaudible a number of times it is not clear what the problem is or whom it relates to, then simply stopping the exam is extremely rude and quite frankly put people off the whole process.