- 5.5K All Categories
- 17 Introduce Yourself!
- 504 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 119 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 90 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 95 How Do I Use the Community?
- 81 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 21 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 6 Community Programs
- 6 Get-Togethers
- 4.9K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 23 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 98 Visual Builder Cloud Service
My data don't show when I login
After signing in to community I can't find my data. Like (discuttions, questions, messages, prof. pic ...). But then randomly it appears. I think it appears when I open any other discussion.
For example when I logged in today This is how it looked like:
As you can see I was trying to find the community support. So I clicked on "Community Platform Bug Reports" by right clicking and openning in a new tap. Now my stuff appeared:
Is there a reason for this to happen or is it a bug in the platform?