- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 440 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 59 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
My data don't show when I login
After signing in to community I can't find my data. Like (discuttions, questions, messages, prof. pic ...). But then randomly it appears. I think it appears when I open any other discussion.
For example when I logged in today This is how it looked like:
As you can see I was trying to find the community support. So I clicked on "Community Platform Bug Reports" by right clicking and openning in a new tap. Now my stuff appeared:
Is there a reason for this to happen or is it a bug in the platform?