- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 436 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 56 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 70 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Would like to request a document on VBCS be done from Security Team's point of view.
This nicely discusses how to setup security from VBCS and somewhat works from OIC VB as well.
My problem is this fails when you are trying to explain to a Security Admin how to grant security to an app within IDCS. We wasted probably two weeks with Oracle support trying to find the information and many run arounds not understanding that we are using OIC VB and we know how to add security to OIC not VBCS.
Nowhere in the MANY links was I sent was there anything explaining how roles within an OIC app would show in IDCS. It's actually very simple to do, but explaining it and testing were way more difficult then it should have been without the appropriate documentation.