- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 436 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 56 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 70 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
"Your comment will appear after it is approved"
This afternoon and again this evening (a minute ago), I wrote a reply (pretty much with the same content) to the following thread in SQL & PL/SQL:
Both times, after I hit Submit, I saw a pop-up message with the text in my title: "Your comment will appear after it is approved".
What on Earth does that mean?