- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 440 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 59 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
A73 Menu Option Licensing
We are running A73, which is a legacy system now for us. Licensing for our software is setup through 12/31/33. In the last two weeks, we no longer can get to SOME options. We get a JDE9979 message which is a license message from what we can tell.
The system has worked fine since we did the 12/31/33 license. The only thing that has happened was back in February we put OS patches on the system, and did an IPL. It was a month later in March that the menu option lockouts started.
Has anyone experienced this issue ?