- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 441 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 83 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 59 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Oracle ERP cloud and Database for Integartion
Dear Oracle expert,
We have choosen Oracle ERP cloud to replace our old ERP and our integrator constantly ask for a data base in order to perform some integration and controls.
For example, he asks for a date in order to :
- perform control in the bank statement integration in order to ensure that the account closing balance day n-1 = opening balance day 1 (we have 300 accounts)
- perform control on a unicity in a field to ensure that data are integrated just one time
- ease Purchase Order and receipt integration
Does someone has face to this issue and if ye, how has it been tackled ?