- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 441 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 60 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
My free tier instances are stopped
I am using Always free account to run 2 instances. Today I find they are turned off and I can not enable them again. The only message I get is
Unable to start instance: Instance (removed instance name) is disabled and will not accept any action requests. Please contact customer support to reenable.
How do I contact support when I am on an always free account? I can not use live chat what other way is there?
I could not find a Cloud instance subject so I hope it is accepted I post here