- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 436 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 56 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 70 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
How to subscribe to a tag in a Groundbreakers community
In the SQL & PL/SQL Groundbreakers community: (https://community.oracle.com/tech/developers/categories/sql_and_pl_sql)
I want to follow the [Spatial] tag so that I get email notifications about new posts with that tag.
I'm aware that there is a dedicated Oracle Spatial community (https://community.oracle.com/tech/apps-infra/categories/3078). In addition to subscribing to that community, I also want to subscribe to Spatial-related questions that are posted in other communities too.
Is there a way to subscribe to specific tags?