Forum Stats

• 3,816,764 Users
  • 2,259,231 Discussions
  • 7,893,561 Comments

Discussions

Announcement: Calling all Oracle Employees + Forum Moderators and Members

Hello Community.O Tech Node community managers and team members,

We’re about to begin the process of migrating the Tech Node from Vanilla Forums to an Oracle-internal tool called Curie (internally known as Einstein). In the next few weeks, we will begin testing and migrating information for both the Developer/Tech Node and Applications & Infrastructure Communities only, in time the rest of the communities will follow. Please reach out to me via DM if you want more specifics.

If you are a community manager or Oracle employee who manages the relationship with customers within the Developer/Tech Node and Applications & Infrastructure area, there are a couple of details I would like to highlight and get feedback on.

1.  We will be beginning Limited Availability testing soon; if you are interested in testing, please let me know. All moderators have already been added to the list.
  2. All categories and headers will be consolidated in as tags in Curie. If there is an issue around duplication of tags and around the header categories, please let me know if you do not want them to become tags. Some of you may or may not, depending on the certain areas you manage. The hope is that this change will make the platform much like Stack Overflow and cut down on the confusion and extra categories. Please let me know if this is an issue for you.
  3. All forum information, gamification, and statistics will be migrated over to Curie; the plan is for it to be called forums.oracle.com. It will be SSO integrated and utilize a SaaS version of Oracle’s internal Einstein tool (called Curie). 

Please let me know if you have any questions. If you are a Tech Node community manager, please feel free to reach out and connect as well. There will be more communication on this migration on community.o once we start moving this forward.

Cheers,

Ray