Forum Stats

• 3,853,591 Users
  • 2,264,243 Discussions
  • 7,905,403 Comments

Discussions

Oracle Service Limits not Updating

User_KJALA
User_KJALA Member Posts: 1 Green Ribbon

I have just recently opened an account and have been trying out oracle features. One of them being the Arm-based Ampere A1 cores. When I first created the account it took a couple of days of "code": "InternalError" "message": "Out of host capacity." errors until I was able to service the instance.

Two days ago an upgrade corrupted the installation and I terminated the instance so I could later bring another one back up. However when I tried to create the new one, after dealing with some Out of host capacity. errors I got the following message.

"message": "The following service limits were exceeded: standard-a1-memory-count, standard-a1-memory-regional-count, standard-a1-core-count, standard-a1-core-regional-count. Request a service limit increase from the service limits page in the console. "

As if oracle has not updated that the previous machine no longer exists. As you can see from the image below the service limits appear to still be free. After I received the previous error the service momentarily showed usage as 4 for the cores and 24 for ram. It then went back down to 0.

If anyone could provide me some advice as to how to procede it would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Tagged:

Answers