- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 433 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 102 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 54 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 70 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Display Name Does Not Change
When I try to post a question in other sections of the forum, I'm prohibted by a notice that says I need to update my display name.
My account settings shows my current display name (first screenshot)
When I click "Edit Display Name" I get taken to a page that looks like the following screenshot:
So clearly my name display name has been updated in some parts of Oracles infrastructure but not other parts. So my question is how do I get my display name change to propagate through Oracle's system so I can ask a question on the forum? It's been like this for a 4+ days now so if it was a matter of waiting I would have expected it to happen by now.