- 5.5K All Categories
- 17 Introduce Yourself!
- 504 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 119 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 90 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 95 How Do I Use the Community?
- 81 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 21 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 6 Community Programs
- 6 Get-Togethers
- 4.9K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 23 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 98 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Own answers and comments appear as "non read"
Hi, I do not know if someone else noticed, but for the las days whenever I answer to a question and refresh the discussion page, I see the question with the unread number of comments set to 1 (for my own comment/answer)
My opinion is that it is quite annoying, I would expect the page to appear this way (that happens once I click again in the question and read my own answer/comment)
Anyone else is seeing the same behavior?