- 5.4K All Categories
- 17 Introduce Yourself!
- 482 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 116 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 85 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 90 How Do I Use the Community?
- 75 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 20 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.9K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 89 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Error with PearsonVUE plataform taking Exam 1Z0-071
on 08/31 I scheduled the following exam 1Z0-071: Oracle Database SQL for 09/3 as shown in the first image,
At the time of trying to check-in to take the test, I started to get the following error, multiple times despite being logged into the platform, even testing in other browsers, since I could not complete it, I could not take the exam, start the process from 15:05 within 30 minutes as suggested but I had this problem, which is clearly an error in the platform, I need a solution to be able to take the exam because as it says in the status it comes out as expired what does it mean that was not initiated, I hope you understand and understand the situation, thank you in advance.