- 5.5K All Categories
- 17 Introduce Yourself!
- 504 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 119 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 90 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 95 How Do I Use the Community?
- 81 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 21 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 6 Community Programs
- 6 Get-Togethers
- 4.9K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 23 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 98 Visual Builder Cloud Service
1Z0-082 and 1Z0-083 exams within two accounts
i've passed 1Z0-082 exam with e-mail [email protected] but as our company renamed to "Company2" i need to take 1Z0-083 exam with another e-mail [email protected] (due to some payment issues). Is it alright? Could be these exams easily merged to new company e-mail and result will be certification "Oracle 19c OCP"?