Forum Stats

• 3,875,518 Users
  • 2,266,939 Discussions
  • 7,912,241 Comments

Discussions

Can't schedule exam

Hi, I have purchased the exam attempt , received email and see it in my order history.

But when i click on 'schedule an exam' , it asks me to buy exam, doesn't show it in my exam history.

How do i schedule for 1z0-071 oracle certified associate exam.

Answers

• L. Fernigrini
    L. Fernigrini Data Engineer Sr Consultant Member Posts: 4,104 Silver Crown

What exam attempt type did you buy? There are 3 types, for exam 1z0-071 you need the first one

I have just checked with my account (I have one attempt available) and it shows the option to schedule:

And then it shows the available attempt once I select a date:

• User_GZM6Y
    User_GZM6Y Member Posts: 7 Green Ribbon

Dear Friend,

I am not able to see the third screen where i can schedule the exam. it keeps asking me to buy exam. although i have already made a purchase. It appears they send the activation link in the email and i never got the activation link. I don't know how this issue can be solved. below are the screen shots.

• L. Fernigrini

Unfortunately I cannot give you too much help. If you go to the Exam Purchases section do you see the exam? What kind of exam apears?

This is what I have:

• User_GZM6Y

No I do not see that. I see my purchase only in my order history on education.oracle.com

I understand that issue is with the email they sent. i never got the activation link to activate exam so I can't see the options that are visible to you.

i appreciate you trying to help.

• L. Fernigrini

Try contact certification support, they should be able to fix the issue.

https://education.oracle.com/certificationsupport

• User_GZM6Y

I have done that. I got a general response. I hope someone talks otherwise it will keep going in the same loop. I have done everything possible and it is an issue that can be solved by Oracle only.

• User_GZM6Y

Dear Friend, I have finally scheduled.

I owe you this explanation. I think my purchase was considered as a purchase by an employer so I didn't get the activation link. I had to first assign the exam attempt as an admin using link in my email, assign to an email address. i.e. my email address and then I could see the exam purchase. I required me to watch the video on scheduling exam which required : search for exam-click on it and then schedule.

I am surprised on why this is made so non-intuitive. I had to read my emails a few times and just randomly click on every possible link that was in small letters too.

Thank you for being there. Your screen shots helped me in a lot of ways.

Wishing you a very good luck.

• L. Fernigrini

Glad to know you could fix the issue!!!