- 5.6K All Categories
- 24 Introduce Yourself!
- 576 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 154 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 107 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 103 How Do I Use the Community?
- 86 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 23 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 73 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 6 Community Programs
- 6 Get-Togethers
- 4.9K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 26 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 111 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Why are my email templates from a business object trigger being received as HTML?
Hello Cloud Service,
My email trigger after a POST to update a business object are being received on the email clients as HTML. I have two instances (one from a different project is inside OIC dev) one is stand-alone. The stand-alone instance email triggers are being received with the HTML tags from the editor. My other instance has the normal email formatting.
Do you have a solution for this problem?