- 5.6K All Categories
- 24 Introduce Yourself!
- 576 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 154 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 107 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 103 How Do I Use the Community?
- 86 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 23 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 73 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 6 Community Programs
- 6 Get-Togethers
- 4.9K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 26 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 111 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Supplemental Data Form can't validation Entity Total in "Consolidation" Dimension
I would like to set up POV in the supplemental data form to validate Consolidation dimension, there is no function to select a member.
On the other hand, the system was default validation with "FCCS_Entity Input" after I deployed the form.
The validation amount is not correct if I input the value in the Parent Entity level. It should be validated with "FCCS_Entity Total" because the FCCS_Entity Input in Consolidation Dimension is no amount in Parent of member in Entity dimension, so it's not correct to validate.
For example, Input form 1B00_C is the parent entity, it should validate with FCCS_Entity Total. If it validates with FCCS_Entity Input, there is no amount. The user can not submit this form because FCCS_Entity Total has a value of 1B00_C.