This site is currently read-only as we are migrating to Oracle Forums for an improved community experience. You will not be able to initiate activity until January 30th, when you will be able to use this site as normal.

Forum Stats

• 3,889,852 Users
  • 2,269,775 Discussions
  • 7,916,823 Comments

Discussions

Supplemental Data Form can't validation Entity Total in "Consolidation" Dimension

User_IWODT
User_IWODT Member Posts: 3 Green Ribbon

I would like to set up POV in the supplemental data form to validate Consolidation dimension, there is no function to select a member.

On the other hand, the system was default validation with "FCCS_Entity Input" after I deployed the form.

The validation amount is not correct if I input the value in the Parent Entity level. It should be validated with "FCCS_Entity Total" because the FCCS_Entity Input in Consolidation Dimension is no amount in Parent of member in Entity dimension, so it's not correct to validate.

For example, Input form 1B00_C is the parent entity, it should validate with FCCS_Entity Total. If it validates with FCCS_Entity Input, there is no amount. The user can not submit this form because FCCS_Entity Total has a value of 1B00_C.

Answers

• BluShadow
    BluShadow Mr UKMember, Moderator Posts: 42,706 Red Diamond

Hi,

You're asking your question in the wrong place.

a) This forum is specifically for ideas or suggestions about using this community platform, not for product related questions.

b) EPM Cloud is not based here on the Oracle Groundbreakers community, but is actually over on the Cloud Customer Connect community. So unfortunately I can't move your post over to the other community... you'll have to join that community and ask over there.

I'll close your question here as it's not appropriate for this community.

BluShadow

Community Moderating Team

This discussion has been closed.