- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 440 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 59 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Restrict Duplicate Employee Number in Assignment set and Will not allowed null values
Hi Good Day!
I just want to know on how could I restrict users to input duplicate employee number in one assignment set. An error should pop up once the user tried to
input assignment number that already exist in the assignment set and the system will not allowed to save the assignment set created if the system
detected a null values on it.
Global Super HRMS Manager > Payroll > Assignment Set
Please refer to the attachment below for your reference.